Monday, January 17, 2011

Alone time!

I always have Martin Luther King day off work, but this year it worked out that my kids have school and Matt has work......SOOOO I have enjoyed a day ALONE!!! This does not happen very often, but when it does I try to really enjoy it. Last night I talked Matt into getting the kids ready for school, so I slept late this morning! I got up watched some TV had some yummy Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder for lunch (leftovers from last night, recipe coming soon) and cleaned house. I LOVE to clean house when I am alone. Cathy Drew kept me company for a while, but now I am going to get Kaden from school and we are going for a bike ride. He bought himself a new bike on Saturday so that is all he wants to do right now. I know this isn't every one's idea of a fabulous day but I LOVE it!!


2 comments:

  1. I think spending time with your babies is a great way to enjoy time!

    I missed Kaden and Cam this weekend. I look forward to them coming out.

    Wish you can have a free evening to come out and spend some time with me and Kellie.

    If you can let me know! We'll get Larry's Hamburgers and feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it says James, that is what I created my gmail account under, after my hotmail account was hacked.

    ReplyDelete